Re: Pet Peeve

  • From: "John Kanagaraj" <john.kanagaraj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjamya@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 19:53:03 -0800

Let me add mine:

PLEASE give me the ability to manage my Bookmarks! I have so many of
them now and can only see the first 20 or so (I have stopped using
them because of this retarded capability)

John

On 1/16/07, rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I regularly send feedback about this and my most un-favorite things about
Metablink are

1. give me the ability to remove VMS/VAX/RDB results, permanently (provide a
profile setting).
2. When you tell me a document is updated, tell me what it is. Since I can't
diff prior and current version.
3. Give me the abilities to exclude Application related stuff since I don't
need it now. (again a profile setting).
4. If you know who I am, then you also know that I can't or shouldn't see
internal documents, so hide them upfront.

I got an email that they accepted (1) as a future enhancement, don't know if
it will be in profile or not. But I hope to see that before I retire.

Rjamya

--
John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc