Persistent naming and multipath in OEL 5.X
- From: Juan Cruz Miranda Vigo <jcmiranda@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 14:16:57 +0100
Hi list. I need to configure persistent naming and SAN multipath in OEL 5.6 Someone could give me a good guide to do that? I will configure /etc/multipath.conf and then use LABELs for all SAN LUNS. Will it be enough or must I use udev ? We use 2 qlogic HBA and EVA8k. thanks!
Other related posts:
- » Persistent naming and multipath in OEL 5.X - Juan Cruz Miranda Vigo
- » Re: Persistent naming and multipath in OEL 5.X - Pavel