RE: Perl again

Thanks Ron,

I am checking the net at the moment, to find out more
things aboput execute_array, some script to try it.

That is looking a little bit too complex for me :)
Also it is very hard to control what is happened to
the DML and such things.

The intergation is the most problematic area in all
projects, even simple like Perl + SQL*Loader :)

Thanks,
Zoran