Re: Perl again

Hi Richard,

Thanks a lot.
It looks like a correct API.

Because I did the tests a few months ago, there is a
slight possibility that I missed it somehow.

But again this API is in DBI.
I was looking more DBD for Oracle I think and what DBD
implemented.

Probably stupid question but anyway.

Are you sure this is going to work in Oracle if DBD is
not supporting it?

Regards,
Zoran