RE: Perl DBI Question

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 09:09:14 -0500

And, if'n I'm not mistaken, Perl must also be compiled with threads in =
order to use DBI.  We went with a prebuilt Perl for 11.11, and I just =
yesterday installed DBD::Oracle without a hitch.  And as I look back in =
the 20K lines of scroll buffer in my aterm (rxvt), I see that it used =
gcc v3.3.2.

Follow Jared's advice and the F'n Manual, and you should be fine.