RE: Perl Book Recommendations

  • From: "Larry Elkins" <elkinsl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 20:46:45 -0600

Mladen,

Thanks for the recommendations. And of course I'm aware of the Jared and
Duncan book ;-) Your comments about DBI being a little old, is DBI still the
way to interface with Oracle (and other databases)? Or has something else
come into play? Yes, I will be googling for that answer as soon as I send
this so don't send some stinking rtfm or "google it up" answer ;-) Sometimes
it is useful to get the opinion of people you trust as opposed to reading
just a lot of junk on the internet.

Regards,

Larry G. Elkins
elkinsl@xxxxxxxxx