Re: PeopleSoft Performance on Oracle 10.2.0.2

Did you run Oracle 9.2.0.5 with system statistics. If not, that could be a bit of a shock when you upgrade as 10g will use system statistics (unless you set some _ initialization parameter).

In general it should be positive but there is always an exception to any rule.

At 11:03 AM 2/23/2007, Parvez Bashir wrote:
Hi All,

We are uprading our PeopleSoft environment this weekend from Oracle 9.2.0.5 to Oracle 10.2.0.2 (with DST and Oct CPU patches) on Aix 5.3. The PeopleTools will also be upgraded to PeopleTools version 8.22.14?

Any advice on performance/optimizer related settings?

Regards

Wolfgang Breitling
Centrex Consulting Corporation
www.centrexcc.com