Re: PeopleSoft Performance on Oracle

  • From: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pbashir@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:50:33 -0700

Did you run Oracle with system statistics. If not, that could be a bit of a shock when you upgrade as 10g will use system statistics (unless you set some _ initialization parameter).

In general it should be positive but there is always an exception to any rule.

At 11:03 AM 2/23/2007, Parvez Bashir wrote:
Hi All,

We are uprading our PeopleSoft environment this weekend from Oracle to Oracle (with DST and Oct CPU patches) on Aix 5.3. The PeopleTools will also be upgraded to PeopleTools version 8.22.14?

Any advice on performance/optimizer related settings?

Wolfgang Breitling
Centrex Consulting Corporation