RE: Patchset - RELEASED 2/22

  • From: JApplewhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:06:26 -0600

It's certainly available for download, but Note:401436.1 ( Patch
Set - List of Bug Fixes...) dated Feb 14 still says:
"Please note that has not been released on any platform , and
does not have release dates available."

Another example of Oracle's left hand not knowing what its right hand is

Jack C. Applewhite - Database Administrator
Austin I.S.D.
414.9715 (phone) / 935.5929 (pager)

Jack Applewhite/CAC/AISD
02/26/2008 02:38 PM

oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
RE: Patchset - RELEASED 2/22

Haven't seen anyone post about this, but is out for Linux x86.
Sadly, not yet for 64 bit Linux or 64 bit HPUX, which are our platforms.
Didn't check any other ports.

Jack C. Applewhite - Database Administrator

"Steiner, Randy" <Randy.Steiner@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
01/28/2008 02:51 PM
Please respond to

RE: Patchset

Tech support told me end of February for linux