Passing arrays/objects to Java Stored Procedures?

  • From: Steve Rospo <srospo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:18:09 -0800 (PST)

Does anyone have examples of passing PL/SQL arrays and/or objects into
Java Stored Procedures?  I can find plenty of examples of passing scalars
but I can't find more complex examples with collections or objects.

--
Stephen Rospo        Principal Software Architect
Vallent Corporation (formerly Watchmark-Comnitel)

This email may contain confidential information. If you received this in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this
message and any attachments. Thank you.