RE: Partitioning Question (3 of several)

  • From: "Michael Fontana" <mfontana@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <banderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 16:35:03 -0500

You make a good point that the pricing is DOCUMENTED, but my point is
that if you're looking to partitioning as a technical solution to a
problem, none of those technical documents point out that even though
it's available in the enterprise edition of the database product and
included upon installation, you will be CHARGED if it is used....

Michael Fontana
Sr. DBA
NTT/Verio