Re: Parallel update on non-partitioned tables - allowed at 10/11g?

Thanks for taking the time Greg.

I am at the point of running a test case myself and, as soon as I can
get into MOS (about which the less said, the better..), raise an SR to
get a definitive answer from Oracle. Not that I don't believe your
test case, but I'd like to have them admit the docs are 2 major
versions out of date...

Cheers,
cam