RE: Parallel hint ignored only in subquery

Relationally speaking, I thought that an inline view was just one type of
subquery, no?

I did not try the NO_MERGE until just now and it works!  I learned something
new today, or at least I learned that I'll have to learn more about
MERGE/NO_MERGE.

Thanks, Amit!
Rich

> This is not a subquery but an inline view.
>
> Did you try no_merge hint
>
> Amit

[snip]