RE: PL/SQL - Native Compilation - C Compilers

  • From: "Larry Elkins" <elkinsl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco" <jreyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:30:09 -0600

Juan,

Have you tried it in conjunction with Native Compilation? Some of the
material I came across, UNIX specific, talked about how some compilers
worked and some didn't. I will probably download it and give it a shot, but
I was hoping to find someone that has successfully used a specific
compiler -- may save me a lot of headaches in trying various ones.

Regards,

Larry G. Elkins
elkinsl@xxxxxxxxx
214.954.1781