Re: PL/SQL Development Tool Of Choice

  • From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Taylor, Chris David" <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'oracle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 08:18:16 -0700 (PDT)

I actually traced sessions when it occurred at my last company.  I did find
this to be an "out of the box" configuration and was able to lighten it up
quite a bit by changing preferences... :)
Oracle's SQL Developer wasn't as bad, it was lightest over all and PL/SQL
Developer was the best but took a big dive after the 9.x release and required
reconfiguring-  big time! :)

Kellyn Pot'Vin
Senior Technical Consultant
Enkitec