Re: PL/SQL Development Tool Of Choice

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: michaeljmoore@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 17:27:45 -0300

I realize my needs probably differ from yours, as I'm not a developer, but
a DBA. I use toad for most things except writing code. For that I have
notepad++.
I've found that some of the plug ins and capabilities of notepad++ far
outstrips TOAD... now I could only get a way to connect to the db for
testing, it would be the perfect software.

To be honest, though. I tend to write most PL/SQL in notepad++ and put into
the database through the object manager in APEX... which is the only thing
I currently develop.

Cheers
Alan.-