RE: PGA Memory Leak - crashing Server

Hi Sarma,

What is puzzling me about the problem, is that if you have DEV with the
same configured parameters, system statistics, and with a similar load
(tables), the faulty code don't reproduce the problem on DEV.

Apart from the bug cited, subtle plan variations (discarded as per you
investigation), and other hidden things, honestly I can only now
propose:

-          to "load" DEV with the most similar load as prod, and submit
at "representative" number of connections.

-          thorougly check DEV kernel settings (compare the output of a
"sysdef"  on both HP-UX machines). Compare also the output of a glance
or "top" for similar stack/resident memory usage for the processes
involved in the "faulty" code. Check differences also at the HP-UX level
between DEV and prod .

regards.