Re: PGA Memory Leak - crashing Server

  • From: BN <bnsarma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Alvaro Jose Fernandez" <alvaro.fernandez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:16:34 -0400

Greetings

Its a sort of connection pooling implemented by app.

App opens connections to the database, and keeps them open to service the
requests.

We have never flushed the shared_pool, We didn't think they are connected
and we didn't see any issues towards SP .

Servers got rebooted for running out of Memory because of this issue, in
that process
DB got restarted.

BN

--