RE: PGA Memory Leak - crashing Server

  • From: "Alvaro Jose Fernandez" <alvaro.fernandez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BN" <bnsarma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 00:07:41 +0200

Sicne these connections are always there, I wouldn't know if I have
missed  the real issue,

But I did trace 5 sessions and none of them have any thing thats
noticable

one question here. You mean by "connections are always here", that the
problematic connections are long-lived or something? have you restarted
the instance or flushed the shared pool

since the problem started?

We submitted all the 10046 Level 12 trace files to SR, they came back
with nothing.

One thing. are you using OEM/db control or AWR (I'm sorry I'm on 9i
yet), and maybe you could extract from here some info about the
sessions' PGA usage, which are accelerating the leakage?

thats why I am looking for ideas to

where to look and ways to reproduce the issues.

BN