RE: Outer Joins are Evil?

  • From: Joe Cooper <aregularjoe8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:22:25 -0700 (PDT)

But, Mladen, that would be such a pitiful waste of a quality piece of ash.  And
blood stains on Jeter's signature -- Java people aren't worth the risk.  Find a
scrap 2x4 at a home construction site, fashion a usable handle, and keep the
Louisville Slugger in a display case where it belongs!
Joe Cooper
Highline Data
Austin, TX
P.S.  I was a COBOL programmer in the '80's, but I, thankfully, grew out of
that phase!!!
"Gogala, Mladen" <Mladen.Gogala@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a great tool for dealing with Java people, and it is even
signed by Derek Jeter, so I can deal with them in a stylish and
fashionable way.

Mladen Gogala
A & E TV Network
Ext. 1216