From: rjamya [mailto:rjamya@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 1:30 PM
To: CRISLER, JON A
Subject: Re: Orphan table name in 11g RAC

John,

is that table created on the fly and then dropped? Also i'd compare against
data_object_id instead of object_id.
On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 1:12 PM, CRISLER, JON A
<JC1706@xxxxxxx<mailto:JC1706@xxxxxxx>> wrote:
I have a situation in a 11g RAC system, where AWR and ADDM reports show a table
name like "ITEMS_STAGE" coming up in various sections like "Segments by DB
Blocks Changes".   The problem is that this table does not exist !  I found a
AWR report that had an object number, and when I queried the object based on
object number, it came out to a different object called "ITEMS".  Nothing
exists in the dba recycle bin either.

The only thing we can think of is that the name ITEMS_STAGE might have been
used in a dbms_redefinition task a long time ago, to change the characteristics
of the table, but that interim table was delete a very long time ago.  Any
advice ?