Re: Oracle's relationships with expert DBAs (and the rest of us mere mortals)

  • From: Mogens Nørrgaard <mln@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:57:54 +0200

Mary-Ann rocks. You don't hold a position like hers without stepping on some toes and making some people angry (and probably now and then making some awful decisions), but she's got guts. I saw her first.

Mogens

Paul Drake wrote:

http://www.networkworld.com/news/2006/052506-w3c-oracles-davidson-coding.html

"I think my response was 'What idiot dreamed this up?," Davidson said Thursday at the W3C conference in Edinburgh, Scotland.

"We use our own dumb-ass mistakes as examples," Davidson said. "Because if you don't do that, developers think this is an academic argument."