RE: OracleText: Search for exact string match

Grant,
Thanks for your response.

I've a typo error in my original question.

I got the following result which was what I'm looking
for:
select textid, text from text_table
where contains(text,'{Lethal Weapon 2}')>0;
TEXTID    TEXT
--------  ---------------------
       2  Lethal Weapon 2

It returned the exact match I was looking for.
However, if I changed the query to:
select textid, text from text_table
where contains(text,'{Lethal Weapon}')>0;

TEXTID  TEXT
--------  ---------------------
       1  Lethal Weapon
       2  Lethal Weapon 2
       3  Lethal Weapon 4

It returned all the possible matches that contain
"Lethal Weapon". I would like Oracle Text to return
just "Lethal Weapon".

I tried changing '>0' to '=100' but it returned no
record.

select textid, text, score(100) from text_table
where contains(text,'{Lethal Weapon}',100)=100;

no rows selected

To my understanding, '>0' or '=100', etc is the score.
I do not know why the scores for each record returned
below are the same ie '5'. I would think that the
exact string match "Lethal Weapon" would get a higher
score than "Lethal Weapon 2" or "Lethal Weapon 4"??

select textid, text, score(100) from text_table
where contains(text,'{Lethal Weapon}',100)>0;

TEXTID    TEXT                     score(100)
       1  Lethal Weapon                     5
       2  Lethal Weapon 2                   5
       3  Lethal Weapon 4                   5

Any one? Thanks for any assistance you can provide..

susan