Re: Oracle-L dinner at HotSos!

  • From: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 13:19:40 -0800

Hi Mark,

The Oracle-L dinner is at the Texas Bar and Grill, Tuesday
March 7th at 6:30 PM.

Please send me an email if you would like to attend.  There
is a limit to the number of people they can accommodate.

This was announced on this list in early January.

Please reply to me, and not to the list.

Thanks,

Jared

Mark, you're already on the list.

--