From: Niall Litchfield [mailto:niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 1:29 PM
To: Taylor, Chris David
Cc: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Oracle yum repository - oddities

cvu is on the install media. I'm pretty certain oracle-validated (or the v6
version) takes care of the rest
On Jul 2, 2012 7:23 PM, "Taylor, Chris David"
<ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:
I'm surprised the Oracle yum repository doesn't have all the latest rpms you
would need to install RAC - it has all the OS specific files [of course] and it
has a lot of the Oracle developed stuff like OCFS, oracleasm, and others.
Yet, it doesn't have the cluster verification utility or the preinstall rpms
(which are on OSS.oracle.com<http://OSS.oracle.com>).

I'm assuming you can't add oss.oracle.com<http://oss.oracle.com> to the list of
repositories?

Chris Taylor

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort."
-- John Ruskin (English Writer 1819-1900)

Any views and/or opinions expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily
reflect the views of Ingram Industries, its affiliates, its subsidiaries or its
employees.