RE: Oracle vs SQL Server

  • From: "Powell, Mark D" <mark.powell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 12:14:48 -0400

Sandra, both mySQL and PostgreSQL came bundled on our SuSe distribution
when we installed Linux on a mainframe.  You might want to ask your
administrators to check their distribution as I think Red Hat also
includes the software on their CD distribution probably as optional
components.  Worth a look anyway.

-- Mark D Powell --
Phone (313) 592-5148