From: Weatherman, John [mailto:John.Weatherman@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:54 AM
To: Fedock, John (KAM.RIC); oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Oracle streams

John,

What are you doing where now?  There are a LOT of ways to set this up.
Can you provide a test script?  Do you have schema and object rules
(these can conflict)?  Have you used grid control to set up a
development system?  The save scripts option isn't optimal, but gives a
good starting point.  Have you opened a SR with Oracle?  I actually
found the Streams group to be fairly good.  As it is, this question is
too vague to help, other than just saying RTFM.

John

John P Weatherman

Asurion Inc.

  _____