From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Blanchard William
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 7:21 AM
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Oracle on VMWare

Is anyone running Oracle (10g) on VMWare?  Have you had any difficulties?  We
are considering placing some production systems on VMWare so that we can
better control resources consumed by individual applications.  We have
completed an install and have been monitoring the database to ensure that
there aren't any problems with running an "empty" database (backup, memory,
etc) as a proof-of-concept for a couple of weeks now so we know that it can
be done.

William