Re: Oracle on AIX hangs

  • From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:25:21 +0100

Brandon,

   Knowing what you have on hdisk0 might be useful. Would you by chance
use shared servers? I have met a remotely similar case with shared
servers and a shared pool too small (even if the large pool was suitably
set), but it was 8.1.7 on Solaris and the problem was fixed in 9.
 I have trouble linking excessive disk usage to slow telnet connection.

Stéphane Faroult