RE: Oracle license requirements for unused options

  • From: D'Hooge Freek <Freek.DHooge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jay.Miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Jay.Miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 16:33:24 +0200

Jay,

You can check the MGMT_ADMIN_LICENSES view to verify if someone has clicked
"yes" in the dbconsole when asked if a license was available for the management
pack.

Don't know if there is a flag set when running the awrrpt.sql script or when
selecting directly from the hist* tables.

Regards,

Freek D'Hooge
Uptime
Oracle Database Administrator