RE: Oracle general purpose monitoring tool

  • From: "Goulet, Dick" <DGoulet@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:48:30 -0400

Mladen,

        Thanks.  It's not bad.  A little more functionality, database =
manipulation capability, than I'd appreciate then having.  One item that =
is not compatible with the current Mamba & consequently would require =
some re-training is that there is no overview page.  One has to log in =
to one and only one database at a time.  One of our problems is finding =
problems with distributed transactions.  Mamba's ability to jump from =
one instance/database to another seamlessly was great.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA