RE: Oracle experts are disgusted with SQL Server User Group

  • From: <Paula_Stankus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Ethan.Post@xxxxxx>, <DGoulet@xxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 09:51:55 -0500

Guys,

Yesterday my 10G database shutdown.  There were no errors - no ORA-07...
ORA-0600 - nothing, no trace the alert log said shutdown normal.  This
was on Solaris 2.9.  I swear the server didn't shutdown and there are 2
admins. And both of us were doing something and not shutting down the
database.

Help?=20