RE: Oracle database version history

Great info!!! Of course you can't list everything or it would have been a
few pages, but I liked the introduction of in-line views. I know they were
there in a point release before they were officially mentioned and
supported, and I think it was 7.1 when they were there, and 7.2 when they
became official?

Regards,

Larry G. Elkins
elkinsl@xxxxxxxxx