RE: Oracle and DST changes

Barb,

That sounds correct to me.  I will be doing similar steps for my 9.2
databases that do not have patches available.

Look also at whether you should patch JVM.  I am patching JVM even
though I have zero risk of loss of data.  Taking the conservative
approach to things.

Tom

This transmission may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged
information which is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this
transmission or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  In addition,
unauthorized access to this transmission may violate federal or State law,
including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1985.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete the transmission and its attachments.