From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Oracle L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, 9 February, 2009 16:08:43
Subject: Oracle Universal Installer Language

Well, the situation is rather simple... or not.

I have several systems which have the OS installed in a language I
don't understand. When I try to run the OUI I get it in that language
and even though I've performed a few dozen installations and could
probably do it in my sleep by now, I do need to make sure I'm not
installing the wrong thing.

It's even more complicated when it's an eastern language (japanese).

In unix systems I basically solve this with and environment variable
(NLS_LANG, NLS_LANGUAGE, NLS_TERRITORY for those of you who wonder)
but I have found no similar solution for windows systems.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much
Alan Bort
Oracle Certified Professional