RE: Oracle Supported RAC Configuration

  • From: "Freeman, Donald" <dofreeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 13:23:30 -0400

I searched both nodes and searched on o*.log and still didn't find
anything with that name.  I'm guessing it's only going to create the log
if it finds a reportable error. All the errors appear in the two logs
(includes alert log) that I already posted.  We escalated with Oracle.
Hopefully they'll update the SR today with something other than the
"escalated" entryl.