Re: Oracle Support Blog | Thank you N U N O :)

REF: http://blogs.oracle.com/Support/2009/11/oracle_customer_support_ok_i_t.html
"Oracle Customer Support – Ok, I take it back. I’m sorry."

Nuno – I do have just a single word to say: R E S P E C T !
This is one of the situations when one M A N makes so big difference.

If Chris Warticki blog represents Oracle Corporation in whole MOS
story (and I am sure it does to some extend as it only available
Oracle voice so far) your yesterday’s post just turned the Monster
other way around. Instead of publishing "blue sky" posts to make
management even happier Oracle accepted the problem today and started
to cooperate with community in the way to should from the beginning.
Let's hope they will keep it in that way.

I hope very much that Chris will not lose his job, as his just
recognised that he was wrong. He has been brave enough to admit that
and is doing as much as possible to help Oracle Community today. I
don’t think that he is a B A D guy. I have got an impression that he
was flying in the same "blue sky" as his posts before today. Let's
hope that he will keep his position and will not be replaced by
another guy from the blue sky :)

Once again: R E S P E C T and T H A N K   Y O U !

Yury

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 7:18 PM, Alessandro Vercelli <alever@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> By the way, this morning (in Italy) the connection with
> https://support.oracle.com, after successfull login, says:
>
> "A server connection error occurred.
> You cannot continue
> Please try again later."
>
> Me and my production Oracle cluster (and the opened SR) are looking forward
> better times.....
>

> Alessandro
>
>>Only a guess, but Flash is a well-known buzzword, and pointy-haired
>>bosses like well-known buzzwords...
>>
>>Besides, it appears that at least some at Oracle think that those who
>>complain are just clueless or afraid of new things or something, so
>>it's not too surprising that they just ignored the feedback that
>>didn't fit what they were already planning to do.
>>
>>janine
>>

> --

Yury
Oracle Certified Master