Re: Oracle Streams

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mishra.sanjay@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:05:51 -0800 (PST)

Sanjay

Actually I am not reinstalling the Software as I had
tried earlier the replication setup using Oracle 9205
and it is working but as that machine is 2.7 and I
need to put some os packaged to work with 9206. So I
used another machine and patched to 9206. Now I am
reinstalling Oracle so as to make sure that the
earlier version is not bad

I am now planning to install upto Oracl e9205 and
deploy the replication and if it works, then will
install Oracle 9206 Patch and recreate new database
and redo the stuff.

I will surely update either tomorrow or by Friday..

thanks for your response.