From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Guillermo Alan Bort
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 11:38 AM
To: regdba@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Oracle-l
Subject: Re: Oracle Streams

You can try GoldenGate (though I've had some problems with it) or look
into
Active DataGuard (which is a pretty expensive option)
There's also the posibility of using MViews on a DB Link if you have a
stable and private link between the two sites... I have seen this
working
several years ago, on 9i databases. I think they called it advanced
replication or something like that. It's a lot of work to set up, but
once
it's there it's pretty easy to maintain. And the 10g scheduler is far
better than the dbms_jobs that 9i had for scheduling the refresh
operations.

hth
Cheers
Alan.-