RE: Oracle Security Alert #68 - Security Vulnerabilities in Oracl e's Server Product - Win2000

  • From: "Gogala, Mladen" <Mladen.Gogala@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 11:59:42 -0400

Of course we have perl on on our winduhs boxes! Machine without
perl is as useful as a car without wheels. It doesn't help you get
anywhere

Microsoft Windows 2000 [Version 5.00.2195]
(C) Copyright 1985-2000 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\MladenG>perl -v

Copyright 1987-2004, Larry Wall

Binary build 810 provided by ActiveState Corp. http://www.ActiveState.com
ActiveState is a division of Sophos.
Built Jun  1 2004 11:52:21

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or
the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.

this system using `man perl' or `perldoc perl'.  If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.com/, the Perl Home Page.

C:\Documents and Settings\MladenG>cat \temp\ttt.pl
use DBI;
use DBD::Oracle;
print "DBI Version is:",$DBI::VERSION,"\n";
print "DBD::Oracle version is:", $DBD::Oracle::VERSION,"\n";

perl c:\temp\ttt.pl
DBI Version is:1.43
DBD::Oracle version is:1.16

--