Oracle Restart registration problem with dbca relase 11.2.0.2.0

Database version: Oracle Enterprise Edition 11.2.0.2.0
OS: RHL 5.3

All,
I have been going down the job role separation route and installed the
Grid Infrastructure under a user called oragrid and set that up to run
the ohasd.
Then I installed the database software under the user Oracle.

When I ran the dbca command to create the database, this cropped up:

 Exception while registering with HAS PRCR-1006 : Failed to add
resource ora.s2cnmat.db for null
 PRCR-1071 : Failed to register or update resource ora.s2cnmat.db
 CRS-0259: Owner of the resource does not belong to the group.

I tried again, putting the oracle account in the asmadmin group but it
did not help.
The oragrid account is also in the oinstall account.

The database works OK and I have yet to try and manually register it
with "Oracle Restart", but I cannot figure out what I am supposed to
do to avoid the error during dbca.
Any ideas?

Regards

Pete