Re: Oracle RAC on Win vs. Oracle on Linux

  • From: Ozgur Ozdemircili <ozgur.ozdemircili@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sat0789@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 14:02:32 +0100

Considering what we do with the Windows is ONLY babysitting, I`d go with
Unix. Why pay licences anyways?It is a loose-loose situation.

Back to normal issue, we are running 2 node Pre-prod RAC and 3 node Prod
RAC.We have it up for a year and no issues at all. And the load avarages
were never more than 7 %.

Özgür Özdemircili
http://www.acikkod.org
Code so clean you could eat off it