From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx; oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, November 30, 2009 3:44:25 PM
Subject: Re: Oracle RAC cluster Resource for External Application

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking for....

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it!
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON IT'S WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Other various titles