From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Robert Freeman
Sent: Sat 1/23/2010 11:52 AM
To: verma.labs@xxxxxxxxx; Oracle-L Freelists
Subject: Re: Oracle RAC Server Conf.

I'd buy 2 Oracle Exadata 2 servers with about 10tb of storage. You can do lots
of testing there!!
OH! You say that does not meet your budgetary requirements? Did you mention
what your needs or requirements were?

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it!
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON ITS WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Other various titles
Check out my new blog series on installing Oracle Database 11gR2 on Windows
using VMWare!