Re: Oracle Performance

  • From: "Juan Cachito Reyes Pacheco" <jreyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:30:22 -0400

RE: Oracle PerformanceThat is Interesting, If I argued is because it could
confuse a newbie,
he could understand: "Why don't you use rule, is better than cbo"
    From:   Juan Cachito Reyes Pacheco [SMTP:jreyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

    Honestly I don't agree with this, I don't think there is any need to use
rule, in Oracle 9i, CBO works
    perfectly with this kind of situation, the problem must be find and fixed.