RE: Oracle Options

>> Others like Context are more difficult
>> sign a letter stating that your not using it.

Comes with all versions according to a doc I got in MAY-2004.

Oracle Database:  Product Editions
The Oracle Database is available in Enterprise, Standard, Personal, and Lite
Editions;
visit the Oracle Store today.

Feature Summary - SEO - SE - EE
 Ultra Search     X     X    X
 interMedia       X     X    X
 Text             X     X    X

PS I blame ALL of the OPTIONS/Licensing confusion on Oracle.
Without confusion you couldn't have "deals"...as Dick put it.

Chris Marquez
Oracle DBA