RE: Oracle License Audit

  • From: "Patterson, Joel" <jpatterson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Patterson, Joel" <jpatterson@xxxxxxxxxx>, "edwin_kodamala@xxxxxxxxx" <edwin_kodamala@xxxxxxxxx>, "Rui.Amaral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Rui.Amaral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "norman.dunbar.capgemini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <norman.dunbar.capgemini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx" <howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx>, ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 10:18:15 -0400

P.S.

The problem as I see it is that you have to 'know' which features are extra
cost items.    This hard coded 'names' below is to identify if know extra cost
items are being used.   For 12c one might need to add more.

The trick is in listing the ones you are concerned with.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904 928-2790

--
Joel Patterson
Sr. Database Administrator | Enterprise Integration

http://www.entint.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Enterprise-Integration/212351215444231
http://twitter.com/#!/entint http://www.linkedin.com/company/18276?trk=tyah
http://www.youtube.com/user/ValueofIT

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use
of the addressee and may contain information that is confidential,
subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the
copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this
message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be
monitored. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. [v.1.1]

about the Environment Agency at www.environment-agency.gov.uk

NOTICE: Confidential message which may be privileged. Unauthorized
use/disclosure prohibited. If received in error, please go to www.td.com/legal
for instructions.
AVIS : Message confidentiel dont le contenu peut être privilégié.
Utilisation/divulgation interdites sans permission. Si reçu par erreur, prière
d'aller au www.td.com/francais/avis_juridique pour des instructions.