Re: Oracle Grid... ahem Cloud Control 12c

  • From: Martin Bach <development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 11:42:09 +0100

Very odd characters in my list post-not sure where they come from.
Sending again with a different email client:

I'm finding it very interesting that so many of you on this list opt to
upgrade their management servers. At my current site we are evaluating
if we shouldn't forget about the current deployment and use the 12c
upgrade to get do a tech refresh. New OMS, new load balancers, new
database (everything). The risk of doing so is considered less than with
an upgrade.

For  those going for the migration from 11.1 or even 10.2, would you
mind sharing your reasons for the upgrade? How many targets do people
monitor?

Best regards,
Martin Bach

--