Re: Oracle Grid... ahem Cloud Control 12c

  • From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l-freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 13:12:20 -0700 (PDT)

I can be added to this list, too.  I am set to move everything to 11g by Nov.
15th and the end task of this project is to move the 10g EM to EM 12c...  There
have been some people "tweeting" about it on Twitter, which I have been
following blog posts, etc. on.  Well worth the time, I say and everything so
far looks very promising for those checking it out like Martin Bach, Leighton
Nelson, etc...
*Crossing fingers and continuing to watch how others fair!* :)

Kellyn Pot'Vin
Sr. Database Administrator and Developer
DBAKevlar.com