Oracle Forms freezing/hanging

Hi List, I just wanted to give you all a heads up in case you ever work with
Oracle Forms (I think this may apply for Oracle Apps/EBS too) that if you have
users that frequently have problems with the forms freezing up on them, it may
be an issue with Java running on dual-core CPUs.  I've been struggling with
this for months and tried several different versions of Java, IE and even
Firefox along with everything else we could think of and in multiple cases, the
only solution I've found is either disabling one of the CPU cores, or
(preferably) setting processor affinity for the java.exe process.  You can do
this temporarily through the Windows Task Manager, or you can make it
persistent by downloading the imagecfg program from the link below and running
it like this:

imagecfg.exe -a 0x1 "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe"

http://www.robpol86.com/index.php/ImageCFG

I also found a few other users experiencing the same issue and an Oracle
employee confirming it in the Oracle forums here:

http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1029403&tstart=60

Note that the Oracle rep suggests running the latest versions of Forms, IE and
Java as a possible solution, however I tried that and it didn't help.

Hopefully this will help someone else avoid the months of frustration I've had
with this problem.

Regards,
Brandon