Oracle Forms and 11g database

  • From: "Reardon, Bruce (RTABBAY)" <Bruce.Reardon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:02:31 +1100

Is any one using an 11g database with Forms 4.5 or 6i?
If so, are you able to share any experiences you have had?

My earlier posts were at
//www.freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/10-2008/msg00338.html and
//www.freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/10-2008/msg00327.html.

Perhaps no-one is using 4.5 or 6i with an 11g database?

Our environment we are testing is 11g (11.1.0.6 patch 9 and soon to be
11.1.0.7) on 32 bit Windows 2003R2 SP2.
The edition is Standard Edition One.

Thanks,
Bruce Reardon
bruce.reardon@xxxxxxxxxxxx

This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete this
message from your system without first printing or copying it. Any
personal data in this email (including any attachments) must be handled
in accordance with the Rio Tinto Group Data Protection Policy and all
applicable data protection laws.